Who Should Apply
Women from all fields are encouraged apply. This program is primarily geared towards professional women in both the private and public sector who work with international and underrepresented groups. Women who are recently entering the workforce and have an interest in working internationally and are interesting in representing their communities across borders are especially encouraged to apply.
Heritage will provide you with both a professionally and personally enriching experience in one of the most historic cities in the country of Mexico. Investing in your delegation participation is an investment that will impact your past, present, and future. Women from all walks of life are encouraged to apply. If you are interested we encourage you submit the application as soon as possible.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must hold a valid passport
- Must be available July 2020 for international travel
In order to apply the following must be uploaded with your application:
- A valid passport
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal essay presenting your interest and motivation to participate in the women's delegation (no more than 2 pages, double-spaced, 12 font Times New Roman). The essay should include personal expectations of your participation and a brief description of yourself.
There is no fee to apply. Please click the link below to access the application.
Applications for Heritage 2020 are now open! Please click the link below to access the form.
If you have been accepted to the Heritage program please click here to make a payment.
Heritage is an experiential program consisting of 7 days in Puebla and its surrounding areas.
The dates for Heritage 2020 are July 4-12, 2020.
One week in Puebla- $650/per participant
What's including in the cost:
- Transportation within Mexico
- Cultural workshops
- Networking events
- Daily breakfast and some lunches
What's not included:
- Personal shopping
- Optional excursions/activities