Heritage will provide you with both a professional and personal enriching experience in one of the most historical cities in the country of Mexico. Investing in your delegation participation is an investment that will impact your past, present, and future. Women from all walks of life are encouraged to apply. Applications for Summer 2019 will be open on March 1, 2019 and will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must hold a valid passport
- Must be available during July 2019 for international travel
- Must be proficient in the Spanish language*
*Applicants will be interviewed prior to acceptance to the program to establish if Spanish level is proficient enough
In order to apply the following must be uploaded with your application:
- A valid passport
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal essay presenting your interest and motivation to participate in the women's delegation (no more than 2 pages, double-spaced, 12 font Times New Roman). The essay should include personal expectations of your participation and a brief description of yourself.
There is no fee to apply. If you are in a current financial hardship waivers are available on a first come first serve basis. Please email email@example.com for more information. Please click the link below to access the application.
Heritage is an experiential program consisting of 14 days/ 13 nights in Puebla and its surrounding areas. Cost includes: housing, transportation within Mexico, cultural events, courses, workshops and some meals. This does not include flight to Mexico.
Single Participant Cost: $500/week
This is a two week program, however accommodations may be made for those who cannot attend the full two weeks, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is your situation.
Who Should Apply
Women from all fields are encouraged apply. This program is primarily geared towards professional women in both the private and public sector who work with international and underrepresented groups. Women who are recently entering the workforce and have an interest in working internationally and are interesting in representing their communities across borders are especially encouraged to apply.